In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its implementing regulations, as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, we offer you the following information of your interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
Responsible for the treatment
Her data will be processed by Ana Isabel Hernández Vázquez, NIF: 05431331L and address at c / Padre Indalecio Hernández, 3 – 28002 Madrid, with email: email@example.com as the owner of anahernandez.me.
Purpose of the treatment and legitimation
Ana Isabel Hernández Vázquez, informs you that she will only use her data for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Compliance with our contractual and / or commercial relationship: her data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfill the obligations derived from our contractual and / or commercial relationship.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
- Sending informative communications about possible incidents or computer security breaches.
For any other purpose that has previously and expressly been authorized by you, such as:
- Sending offers and commercial promotions on our products and / or services.
- For the transfer of your data to group companies of which we have previously informed you.
- Sending offers and promotions from other group companies of which we have previously informed you.
- To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your resume or have registered in the selection processes.
- Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show you or send you personalized advertising based on your consumption habits and / or preferences. Said profile can be made through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on said profile that produce legal or significant effects for you.
Who is your data directed to?
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the freely accepted commercial relationship, to those entities or administrations to which we have the obligation to do so in compliance with any Law, as well as well as those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorized us.
Period of conservation of your data
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and / or commercial relationship, the time necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period for the pertinent legal actions. In any case, we will proceed to delete your data when you request its deletion in the terms provided by Law.
You may exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request along with a photocopy of your ID / passport to the following address: Ana Isabel Hernández Vázquez email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information: You can ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
- Access: You can ask us to inform you about the personal data that we have included in our files and the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Rectification: You can ask us to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be processed.
- Right of Limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the following conditions is met:
a) The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data and while the accuracy of the same is being checked.
b) the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
c) the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
d) the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right of Portability: You will have the right to receive the data that you have provided us in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, as long as they are automated, as well as that we transmit them to another person in charge.
In the case of persons under 14 years of age or incapable, the father, mother or guardian of the minor or incapable must grant consent for the processing of personal data.
In accordance with current legislation, Ana Isabel Hernández Vázquez undertakes to implement the technical and organizational measures that are necessary at all times to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment.
When the user is browsing our website, the server where it is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of their computer, the day and time the visit begins, when they leave the visit, as well as information about the different consulted sections. It is necessary for the server to know these data in order to communicate and send the request made and that it can be seen on the screen through the browser, so it is necessary to have your browser’s cookies activated to be able to use certain services of the Web.
If you wish, you can configure your browser so that it will notify you on the screen if you are going to receive a cookie. The user can configure their computer so that it does not receive these cookies, but this fact will prevent the use of certain services on the web. For more information see our Cookies Policy.